Welcome to GS and gsdesign.com
The GS site exists to provide information to visitors and to showcase our work, clients, and services. We do not collect personal information, except when you voluntarily share it. And we never get too personal.
The content on the GS site is owned by GS Design Inc. and is protected by U.S. copyright laws. All trademarks used or referred to on the site are the property of their owners and used with permission. Using images, content, words, or logos from the GS site is prohibited without written permission. If you want to use any of the information on the site, please just give us a call or send a telegram.
GS collects two types of information from visitors to the site:
- Personally Identifiable Information - "Personally identifiable information" is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes your name, address, telephone number and any other information you provide when contacting GS.
- Non personally identifiable information - Non personally identifiable information is information collected automatically when visiting this website or information you provide us without telling us who you are.
Here is how we use the information:
- We don’t combine the two types of data to try to figure out who you are. That would be creepy.
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you have chosen to provide us.
- We do not share our/your information with third parties or partners. We want to build your trust.
- We collect site visit information using Google Analytics – things like browser information and third party cookies stored or used on your computer. This information is not personally identifiable, and helps us build a better site and provide better information to visitors.
Contact Us Form
If you use the GS contact form you’ll be sharing personally identifiable information. We take your privacy seriously. GS will use the information to contact you. That’s it.
6665 N. Sydney Place
Milwaukee WI 53209